Parametricity, Logical Relations and Realizability, Sept. 2, 2016
The programme page from the PLRR website might be more up to date.
All sessions will be in the Amphithéâtre de Sciences Naturelles (building 8 on the plan).
- Daniil Frumin and Benno van den Berg, A homotopy-theoretic model of function extensionality in the effective topos
- Jean-Louis Krivine, Bar recursion in classical realizability: dependent choice and continuum hypothesis
- Rodolphe Lepigre, A Classical Realizability Model for PML, Semantical Value Restriction & Pointed Subtyping
- Federico Orsanigo, Bifibrational Parametricity
- Paolo Pistone, Parametric polymorphism and the completeness of type theory
- Christophe Raffalli, Realization of a weak ultrafilter axiom