Logic and Computational Complexity 2016, Sept. 2, 2016 – Sept. 3, 2016
The programme page from the LCC website might be more up to date.
All sessions will be in the Amphithéâtre de Chimie (building 7 on the plan).
- Anupam Das, Proof Complexity of Deep Inference: a Survey
- Hugo Férée, Game Semantics Approach to Higher-Order Complexity
- Yevgeny Kazakov, Towards Practical Algorithms with Optimal Complexity for Description Logics
- Emanuel Kieroński, Two-Variable Logics with Equivalence Relations: From NP to 2NExpTime and Undecidability
- Marc Bagnol, Distributive Traced Categories
- Ulrich Berger, Computational Efficiency of Coinduction
- Jose Divasón, Sebastiaan Joosten, Ondřej Kunčar, René Thiemann and Akihisa Yamada, Certifying Exact Complexity Bounds for Matrix Interpretations
- Lucy Ham, A dichotomy for Boolean robust satisfiability
- Marcel Jackson, Flexible satisfaction
- Damiano Mazza, On Time and Space in Higher Order Boolean Circuits
- Marco Voigt, The Complexity of Satisfiability in the Separated Fragment - A Journey Through ELEMENTARY and Beyond
- Daniel de Carvalho and Jakob Grue Simonsen, An Implicit Characterization of the Polynomial-Time Decidable Sets by Cons-Free Rewriting