Second meeting of the CRECOGI Associated Team.
All sessions will be in the Amphithéâtre de Physique (building 9 on the plan).
The programme page from the CRECOGI website might be more up to date.
- Flavien Breuvart, From hard work to trickery: a systematic approach of probabilistic rewriting
- Soichiro Fujii, Some Categorical Observations on State Effects
- Francesco Gavazzo, Bisimulations for Algebraic Effects: Some Preliminary Results
- Yann Hamdaoui, A parallel GoI for a concurrent effectful lambda calculus
- Ichiro Hasuo, Healthiness from Duality
- Naohiko Hoshino, Geometry of interaction and coherence spaces
- Shinya Katzumata, On graded coalgebras of graded linear exponential comonad
- Paul-André Mellies, A fibrational account of local states and beyond
- Koko Muroya, Dynamic GoI machines
- Ryo Tanaka, Token Machines for Multiport Interaction Combinators
- Akira Yoshimizu, The Geometry of Probabilistic Parallelism