25th EACSL Annual Conference on Computer Science Logic
The conference is intended for computer scientists whose research activities involve logic, as well as for logicians working on issues significant for computer science.
- A new workshop has joined CSL2016: CRECOGI: Concurrent, Resourceful and Effectful Computation by Geometry of Interaction (August 28)
CSL 2016 is hosted by Aix-Marseille Université and will take place in Marseille (France). Both the main conference and its satellite workshops will be held in the city center campus of the Faculty of Science.
Abstract submission deadline : April 8, 2012 (AoE) Paper submission deadline: April 15, 2016 (AoE)
- Author notification: June 11, 2016
- Conference: August 29–September 1, 2016
- Workshops: August 28, September 2 and September 3, 2016
- CRECOGI: Concurrent, Resourceful and Effectful Computation by Geometry of Interaction (August 28)
- LCC'16: Logic and Computational Complexity 2016 (September 2 and 3)
- PLRR: Parametricity, Logical Relations and Realizability (September 2)
- QSLC: Quantitative Semantics of Logic and Computation (September 2 and 3)