25th EACSL Annual Conference on Computer Science Logic
The conference is intended for computer scientists whose research activities involve logic, as well as for logicians working on issues significant for computer science.
- The slides for all talks of all workshops are now online, thanks to the authors. It means that this website should no longer evolve and will go static. Bye!
- All affiliated workshops are now over. To all participants: we hope you enjoyed your stay in Marseille. See you at CSL 2017!
- The main conference is now over. All the slides are available for download, including those for the talk in memory of Helmut Veith by Florian Zuleger and those of Nicolai Kraus on the occasion of his receiving the Ackerman award. Many thanks to all the authors and participants.
- Slides for all talks of the CRECOGI workshop, as well as talks of the main CSL conference up to Wednesday are already available for download. We will continue uploading the slides of each day of conference and workshops as soon as they are available. Thanks to all the authors for allowing us to make this possible.
- Direct links to the corresponding pages of the LIPIcs publication server are provided in the schedule of CSL sessions.
- The CRECOGI workshop was today. Thanks to all the participants!
- The welcome booklet is available for download (printed versions will be available on site).
- The schedule of all workshops is available.
- Registrations are open (early registration deadline: August 14, Paris time).
- The conference programme is now online.
- The list of accepted papers is published.
- A new workshop has joined CSL2016: CRECOGI: Concurrent, Resourceful and Effectful Computation by Geometry of Interaction (August 28)
Abstract submission deadline : April 8, 2012 (AoE) Paper submission deadline: April 15, 2016 (AoE) Author notification: June 11, 2016 Final version deadline: July 3, 2016 (AoE) Early registration deadline: August 14, 2016 (local time, GMT+2) Conference: August 29–September 1, 2016 Workshops: August 28, September 2 and September 3, 2016
- CRECOGI: Concurrent, Resourceful and Effectful Computation by Geometry of Interaction (August 28)
- LCC'16: Logic and Computational Complexity 2016 (September 2 and 3)
- PLRR: Parametricity, Logical Relations and Realizability (September 2)
- QSLC: Quantitative Semantics of Logic and Computation (September 2 and 3)