25th EACSL Annual Conference on Computer Science Logic
The conference is intended for computer scientists whose research activities involve logic, as well as for logicians working on issues significant for computer science.
- The welcome booklet is available for download (printed versions will be available on site).
- The schedule of all workshops is available.
- Registrations are open (early registration deadline: August 14, Paris time).
- The conference programme is now online.
- The list of accepted papers is published.
- A new workshop has joined CSL2016: CRECOGI: Concurrent, Resourceful and Effectful Computation by Geometry of Interaction (August 28)
Abstract submission deadline : April 8, 2012 (AoE) Paper submission deadline: April 15, 2016 (AoE) Author notification: June 11, 2016 Final version deadline: July 3, 2016 (AoE)
- Early registration deadline: August 14, 2016 (local time, GMT+2)
- Conference: August 29–September 1, 2016
- Workshops: August 28, September 2 and September 3, 2016
- CRECOGI: Concurrent, Resourceful and Effectful Computation by Geometry of Interaction (August 28)
- LCC'16: Logic and Computational Complexity 2016 (September 2 and 3)
- PLRR: Parametricity, Logical Relations and Realizability (September 2)
- QSLC: Quantitative Semantics of Logic and Computation (September 2 and 3)